Back to Top

  • Discover how we can be your 360° Digital Marketing partner! Check Out
  • Upscale your business with brand recognition & superior bottom line. Get Started
  • Your business made mobile with anywhere, anytime access! Learn More
  • Gain targeted traffic, drive instant conversions & boost ROI. Discover How
  • Go viral, interact & connect with your target audience. Get Started
  • Boost your Online Conversions. Enhance CSI & Maximize ROI! Act Now


Image Unavailable

Wikipedia, the world’s largest online encyclopedia relies on millions on users for its content and likewise millions of users worldwide now rely on wikipedia on information about just any topic.

On the other hand, ‘Wikiality’ is the method of making something up, but getting enough people to agree with you so that it becomes reality.

Click here to read how Stephen Colbert caused chaos on Wikipedia and got banned for it. Here are other articles related to wikipedia:

  • The Guardian: Can You Trust Wikipedia? (click here)
  • The Register: Who owns your Wikipedia bio? (click here)
  • The Register: Wikipedia: magic, monkeys and typewriters (click here)
  • Why Wikipedia sucks. Big time (click here)

My Point: 90% of the time what you get at Wikipedia is a great information, its the remaining 10% thats concerning. So, readers discretion is advised! 

Contact Us For FREE Consultation

Let Us Call You Write To Us

Let us call you for a free consultation.
Please fill out the form below

  • *We respect your privacy.