Design2Please.com: Web Design Services page refreshed
As promised in my last post, we have given some love to web design services page of Design2Please.com in last 2 days. Here is a small slice of the page to give you a feel of it:
We thought the page was too busy and less focussed – things were everywhere on the page and people could get distracted. The portfolio screenshots were too small and was not going with the flow.
So, we did the following changes in the new page:
- Came out of 2 column structure and created a single flow.
- Removed some bulleted points from the features list as they are quite obvious ones for any custom website created by a company like us. (And we also thought if people have questions they can ask us anytime.)
- Inserted Dedicated Hiring (TM) pricing model option just after the web design packages for the convenience of the visitors. This will help visitors to compare the prices and select what’s best suited for them.
- Portfolio screenshots are much bigger and so more visible.
- Inserted the link to web design process we follow. So visitors can also read about our work process before they select to work with us. This will make the communication much clearer. (We are currently redesigning the process page to make it more crisp, graphical and easy-to-understand).
- “Get Started Now” (Request Free Quote) form is available at the bottom of the page. Previously it was hidden and was only available on clicking the “contact sales” button. Now it’s available to everyone, so anyone can get in touch with us with any question he has.
- We have made “Get Started Now” form in reverse (white on dark) to make it stand out from the rest of the page. It will also help to indicate that this section is interactive, which is different from the rest of the page area (that’s only for reading).
We will be making many changes to the website soon. I’ll update you. Be there!
- AI & MI
- Big Data
- Buy Hours
- Data Analytics
- Data Security
- Dedicated Hiring
- Digital Buzz
- Digital Payment
- Enterprise Mobility
- Flexi Hiring Solutions
- Flexible Operation
- Hire Experts
- Home Automation
- Industry News
- Inside Indus Net
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile App
- Mobile Game
- Modern Lifestyle
- News @ Indus Net
- Social Media
- Time Management