Template Kingdom 2.0 - Indus Net Technologies

We've been helping companies grow for over a decade! Check our success stories

x
buzz
 
back

Template Kingdom 2.0

March 21, 2008 by Mainak Biswas under Design Inside Indus Net News @ Indus Web design406 views
Share with your friends










Submit

Dear Friends,

TemplateKingdom 2.0 is right here.

Come, buy the ready-made web site template that best suit your next project.

All our templates are quality checked and are designed by top-quality creative professionals (including 100+ in-house designers). You can use every template for your projects as many times as you wish. We have given special attention to make the designs user-friendly so that they can be used for practical projects.

Salient features of Template Kingdom 2.0

  • Lower prices
  • You can discuss specific templates and design
  • Members area to download free templates as we make them available
  • 80% of our template collection can be downloaded instantly (remaining 20% within 24 hours)

Many more exciting features are coming up soon:

  • Tagging for ease of search
  • Reseller license (so that you can resell the templates and make money). Normal licenses can be upgraded later by paying the difference.
  • Active Blog with tips / resources on using the templates
  • Several new types & categories of templates

So keep tuned in and if you want to join hands with us, feel free to write back to me! I will love to work out JVs with enterprising entrepreneurs. We are open to ideas – so write to us.

Regards
Abhishek Rungta
Founder / CEO
Indus Net Technologies

P.S.: The site is in its BETA version, but it can take orders. If you encounter a problem, please feel free to write to us. We will be obliged.

Share with your friends










Submit