Top Industry News from INT.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Already Sold OutWith its headphone jack missing, iPhone 7 probably has been the most controversial smartphone Apple has ever released. Yet, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 in jet black color are sold out even before they were available in physical stores. Certainly, Apple’s stock is going to see some soaring numbers in the near future. #corporate #mobile
- AR Is Bigger Than VR, Tim Cook SuggestsIn an interview, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook suggested augmented reality is bigger than virtual reality as it weaves reality with the virtual, while acknowledging the immersive experience that virtual reality provides. If you have noticed how people are nuts about Pokemon Go, Tim Cook is probably right. After all, AR is more about ‘here and now on steroids’, while VR is about escaping that present. #ar #vr #trends
- Twitter Is the Next TV Star?If you were looking for third party apps to video-stream your Twitter content on TV, you no longer have to do that. Twitter has launched its own live streaming video apps for Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Xbox One. This is a curious move for a company that has heavily relied on mobile devices to remain in business. TV probably is the next frontier after all! #apps #social
- Canva Raises $15 MillionCanva, that reliable tool which you use to create brochures and designs on-the-go just managed to raise $15 million in funding, taking its value to $345 million, almost twice its valuation just a year ago. With almost every profession becoming increasingly visual, startups like Canva bring value and assistance to users. #corporate
- Evernote Abandons Its Servers, Adopts Google CloudEvernote has maintained its servers for almost 8 years now. However, it just announced that it is ditching its servers and moving to Google’s cloud to save costs, remain scalable and flexible, and offer the best in user experience. Yet another example of how cloud is taking over the server space across the world. #cloud #corporate
Subscribe to our Newsletter