with the increase in the internet speed “want it now” attitude is increasing, you have less than 2 seconds to present and give an awesome experience to your potential customer or you would lose one potential customer forever, yes that is very much true in this competitive world.
These are a list of some basic landing page success factors:
• Trust Elements:
Trust elements like TRUSTe, Verified by visa, verisign and other elements that help the visitors to see your site as trustworthy entity to do business with. These elements some good recommendations by authoritative and famous people from the industry.
• Highlight some USP’s of your website :
List your usp on your landing pages that will increase the probability of the targeted customer going down to the conversion funnel very easily.
Credibility the most important part for any business, this will increase the call to action (CTA) of your potential clients at least by 10 times.
• Use wooing headings and graphics:
The graphics must be consistent with the campaigns and generate empathy to the audience. Don’t underestimate the importance of creative and colorful graphics in your website. Keep posting trivia on your website which will make your customer re visit your website time and again.
• List of Criteria to increase CTA:
* It should explain the following things?
* What you deliver?
* What value can customers expect to receive from you?
* Technical product descriptions offered
• Options to stay in touch
* Contact details
* e-mail address
* Facebook , Twitter page address
• The most important feature is CTA buttons in your website enabling the visitor
Some more tips
* Grab the attention in the first 30 seconds
* Ask for minimum information
* Run a/b testing
“People will forget what you said, will forget what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel.”