AI & MI Cloud Content Marketing Data Analytics Digital Digital Buzz Digital Marketing DigitalSuccess Events FinTech Strategy Technology
Digital Success Summit 2019: What to Expect
A stimulating conference program focused on digital innovation and transformation. Over the years Indus Net has partnered in digital systems with a number of established players. We regularly innovate in Cloud/Data center, AI, Cyber Security, IoT & Mobile Technologies providing organization with the opportunity to keep in pace with global trends.
Our Digital Success Summit V2.0 on 8-9 August 2019 with the theme, ‘Growing Digitally, Growing Profitably’ will encompass 7 deep dive workshops on Day 1 and back to back sessions by speakers from around the country on Day 2.
Attend Day 1 to gain actionable insights on
- How to leverage businesses through powerful storytelling with Indranil Chakraborty
- The need and know hows for digital innovation with Abhishek Rungta
- How you can leverage content marketing to build your consumer base with Shubho Sengupta
- Learn the sorceries of social selling with Kiruba Shankar
- Get your digital marketing right with Aji Issac Mathew
- How can you use a combination of storytelling, imagery, and testimonials to boost business with Soumitra Paul
- Learn the best branding practices for your brand sustenance with Laeeq Ali
Attend Day 2 to learn from discussions with the likes of
- Amit Ranjan is Co-Founder of SlideShare, which got acquired by LinkedIn. Since then he has worked with Government of India to build the DigiLocker project, which is used by more than 10 million citizens. Amit has always been passionate about building outstanding products that sell themselves. Learn from him about building virality into the product or service design.
- A star teen entrepreneur, Atreyam (Leo) Sharma who has been addressing leading technology events globally since 2014, including TEDx talks in India and Luxembourg.He started coding at the age of 11 and the following year, Co-Founded Workshop4Me.
- Vikas Malpani, a serial entrepreneur who also co-founded, India’s leading property listing platform-CommonFloor.Com. He is ranked as Business World’s India’s Hottest Young Entrepreneur & has won MIT TR35 Young Innovator Award for his growth advices.
- And hear many others speak on how to make your product or service viral, sales team management hacks, how to build and manage a remote team, consumer marketing on a shoestring budget and about personal branding
Why Should You Attend?
We are flying in a delegation of 500+ representing 100+ business covering the country, providing your organization with the opportunity to reach an audience including Enterprise CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, MIS / IT Directors PLUS Cloud Operators, Telcos, SPs, etc. Our Summit provide a highly efficient, cost-effective and proven formula for tech industry CEOs and senior execs, to learn through networking in a single location, in just 48 hours.
Subscribe to our Newsletter